"Where ere thou art, Act well thy part"

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

MAY 29, 2017

MEMORIAL WEEKEND
               AND
MY LAST TRANSFER

Hello everybody! This was a lightning fast week! We had 2 exchanges, lots of travel, and moves call to top everything off! It was my last one! It was a bit of a surreal experience! But this week was really good.

The weather was BLAZING. So, naturally, people were really happy and nice and loved to talk. So we were in Kilmarnock on Tuesday for exchanges, and I was with Elder Cropper! So it was like old times! That was a pretty fun day.

We came back and then had a good solid day of finding on Wednesday and Thursday.

Then on Friday, the Kilmarnock Elders came down to do exchanges here and to help bolster our teaching pool. That was pretty fun. It was HOT on Friday. I'm talking like 80 degrees. It was wayyyyyy nice! So I got a tiny bit sunburned over the weekend, but not as bad as I did last year! So that is good!

Then on Saturday we had another day of finding and then we got our moves call! WE ARE BOTH STAYING IN STRANRAER! And I will be finishing my mission here! It's a bit surreal really... But it is exciting!

After that, we headed over to Steven's and taught him. Sunday was good as well! I blessed the Sacrament 3 different times! We had a few people not be able to make it, so we went and gave it to them! It was really cool! Also got to give a blessing as well! Sunday was a day full of ministering! A really good way to spend the Sabbath! 

Well, that was my week!!! I don't have any pictures from this week! Sorry, Mom! But I will take some this week! 

Love you all!

--
Till the Work is Done

- Elder Mickelsen

No comments:

Post a Comment