"Where ere thou art, Act well thy part"

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

April 24, 2017

Hello everybody! This week was awesome! It was a really good one! So to start off, moves were on Thursday this week, so we had a big chunk of the week to go around to members and say goodbye and everything. So the beginning of the week was really good! Then, on Thursday, we got up flippin early to get to Glasgow by 9:30, so that was awesome! We got a lift to the train station thank heavens! But we took the train the 2.5 hours up to Glasgow, I said goodbye to Elder Ritchie, and then I picked up Elder Rodriguez a few minutes later and got right back on the train to Stranraer.

That was quite a journey! But my companion is cool. He is from Bogota in Colombia and he has been on his mission for 3 months. He is also learning English, so it's definitely a learning experience for me to help him learn and teach. So that has been a learning curve for me!

But the highlight of the week would probably be that on Sunday, Steven was able to bless the Sacrament and he did great! Also! I forgot to fill the water cups before the meeting and they didn't notice, so I had to get up and stop everything to fill the cups! So that was awesome! Just a tad bit embarrassing! And then I played the piano for sacrament as well! Just played the right hand so they could have some accompaniment, so that was alright! Sight reading for the win! But it was a really good Sunday! I loved it! The weather was beautiful and everything was so nice! Just a good day! And I had a good week! 

Hey everyone!!!! The Church is true!!! Nuff said.
Love you all!!! 

--
Till the Work is Done

- Elder Mickelsen

No comments:

Post a Comment