"Where ere thou art, Act well thy part"

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

May 22, 2017

Welp. This week went by faster than I had thought! I am not really sure what to write in this update because I feel like I just wrote the last update a yesterday, well, more like 10 minutes ago! I cannot believe how fast the time flies! 

But basically this week we just had finding! Talking to people on the streets all day every day! It's pretty good! Get to meet lots of people! I am starting to be a regular in the good ole town of Stranraer!!! I really love it here! It is a good place!

I had an experience this past week. I was asked to give an instruction at District Meeting this past week. Now, me being me, I forgot and prepared it the night before. I thought what I had was good. Now, on the train to District Meeting, I had an idea, which I thought would be better. So, I was trying to get my thoughts together but nothing really came. All I had was this basic idea and nothing else. So, me being me again, I winged it. And I'll tell you what, the thought that I had was definitely from the Spirit, because I don't think I could have come up with what I had with the aid of the Spirit. It was a good instruction, I felt, and it was weird that I hardly did any preparation for it. But it worked. Better than I believe my original plan would've. So through that, it was reaffirmed to me that the Spirit really does, "give unto us in the hour, yea, in the very moment" what we should say. So that was really good for me to experience this week!

I don't have a lot of time today, so sorry for the short update, but rest assured it was a good week! 
Love you all!

--
Till the Work is Done

- Elder Mickelsen

No comments:

Post a Comment