"Where ere thou art, Act well thy part"

Friday, December 16, 2016

December 5, 2016

Well all, another week has come and gone here in the Scotland/Ireland Mission. And it was a good week.

We had exchanges, which are always fun, District Meeting, and this week we had to added bonus of doctor appointments! Wooooo!!!! (SARCASM)
But yeah, it was still good this week. Church was really great and we had a lot of people there. But is was visitors, mostly. There was a baby blessing and a missionary homecoming, so we almost had a full house! It was really crazy to see an almost full chapel!

I have learned a lot this week about patience and persistence. Sometimes we work our hardest, try our best, put all we have on the table, and we don't see any results. But the result, I think, is a better you. That is what I have been pondering this week. And I know it is a good principle to apply in all of our lives. I know I have said it before, but a good question we can ask ourselves is, "Am I getting better?" A similar question was posed by the rich, young ruler when he posed the question to The Master, "What lack I yet?" I have had opportunity to ask myself this question on so many occasions I can't even count them. But I have grown because of it. And I hope everyone can as well. 

--
Till the Work is Done

- Elder Mickelsen

No comments:

Post a Comment